Project Management Consultant, KCI Tech
HEMC Director, Secretary/Treasurer
- Lifelong resident of White County, Georgia.
- Elected to the Habersham EMC Board of Directors in 2014.
- Graduate of White County High School
- Truett McConnell College in Cleveland, GA
- Completed Management Development Program through Indiana University.
- NRECA Director Certification:
- NRECA Credentialed Cooperative Director
- NRECA Board Leadership Certificate
- NRECA Director Gold Certificate
- Professional Background:
- Retired from Georgia Department of Transportation with over 30 years’ experience as Assistant District Engineer.
- Currently, works for KCI Technologies as a Project Management Consultant.
- He and his wife, Carla, have two grown children.
- Billy attends Skitt Mountain Baptist Church where he teaches Sunday School.
- Gideon Organization – White County Chapter.5
6135 State Hwy. 115
Clarkesville, GA 30523