NGN provides state-of-the-art, low-latency digital optical network solutions to technology‐reliant businesses and organizations, with access to speeds as fast as those in the largest, busiest cities in the world.
The network’s fully-redundant ring design provides a level of reliability unprecedented in North Georgia.
- Built on a 260 mile core transport fiber ring
- Multiple 100G layers on a DWDM self-healing fiber backbone
- Contains thousands of additional connections to extend service to businesses and homes
- Delivers affordable gigabit broadband speeds and interconnection points
- Uses light waves instead of electricity to transmit data more efficiently
- Encourages service providers to interconnect with the network and build out their own fiber‐optic services to their customers, including community institutions like public schools, universities, hospitals and government facilities