A Network for the Now.
A Network for the Future.
NGN partners with local governments to empower leaders and citizens alike to find innovative ways to use the network to benefit communities for years to come. Here are some of the ways civic leaders are using the NGN network to better our region:
- Foster mutually beneficial public and private partnerships that improve the local economy
- Promote the development of apps and technologies that solve problems for Georgia residents
- Foster the exchange of information and opinion between elected representatives and their constituents
- Residents have better access to policy makers
- Increased government transparency
- Governments can use cloud-based software to operate more efficiently
- Government projects and services are completed faster
- Long-term cost savings for fast, reliable, and secure broadband service