We know that providing electricity or another vital utility is your focus. If you want to create a rural broadband program in your community, but don’t want to take on the task of planning for, designing and constructing fiber infrastructure, NGN can work with you and/or your preferred consultant to:
- Complete a market analysis of your community.
- Design your network.
- Create a budget for the program.
- Secure materials and equipment for buildout.
- Secure a reputable contractor for installation.
- Provide branding and market the program to your community.
- Sell the broadband services through our experienced NGN Fiber retail sales force.
- Build out.
- Provide customer care and billing. Customers receive one bill that includes all the retail services provided by NGN Fiber (CLEC).
- Test, provision and turn-up new customers.
- Provide technical support through our highly trained Tier II, Tier III, and Network Operations Center departments.
- Work on continued future growth planning and budgeting.
- Complete ongoing network monitoring and maintenance.
- Establish beneficial industry connections and government relations on your behalf.
You get a better network, your community gets access to better broadband, and NGN takes care of it all for you, allowing you to focus on your utility customers.